Sunday, 12 September 2010

Hoppy Birthday


I've had this digi from Hambo lying in my stash since I used it for some Easter cards, but Cute Card Thursday challenge #129 is Play on words, so I thought it would be good as a Hoppy Birthday card.

And Charisma challenge #36 is to try something new, so I made this ruffled ribbon that I've been meaning to try for a while.  You just sew a running stitch along the ribbon and then pull it into ruffles, dead easy!

Sketch from Clean and Simple #107

Allsorts challenge #69 - colours of Autumn

SUPPLIES
Image: Hambo digi
Accessories: copic markers; black stickles on bunny noses; blinged up sandals with Diamond Glamour Dust; tim holtz edge die; cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; silver peel off letters and border strip; brown and orange gems

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne Hehe' this image is cute and love the Hoppy Birthday lol' love what you have done with the ribbon chum fabulous make
Hugs
Sarah xx

Mel said...

Oh Lynne
this is so fab! What a fab image! Totally made me smile!
I'm sitting here watching "concert for heroes" trying not to cry and your card has made me smile!
Hugs Melly xxx

artfuldelight said...

WOW, what a cute card, love the image!!

Saskia said...

Great, funny card!!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

brenda said...

Hi Lynne

What a super card and isn't that image such fun.

Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Our suster challenge is looking for new DT members http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Spyder said...

I just love these bunny's they are just super cute!

Jackie said...

What a fab fun card, so bright and cheerful on this dull morning :o)
Jackie xx

girlia said...

really cute. love the ribbon

Suzanne said...

What a darling card! I love that image!

- Suzanne

Julie said...

Just adorable! The ribbon is a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Fleur said...

Wow this is just too cute.
Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Annie said...

a cute card and I love the fun sentiment! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x