Thursday, 2 September 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls Guest Designer!


Aren't I the lucky one to be asked to be Shirley's 2 Girls Guest Designer for September!  I'm a big fan of their stamps and digis as they're always so much fun and easy to colour too!  If you'd like one of these naughty cats of your own you can get your digi HERE, or why not have a look at the clear stamps - there's a fab BOGO free sale on at the minute.

This month it's Critter Time on the challenge blog and the Twist this week is to use flocking.

I followed a recent tutorial on Stamp TV which shows how to make your own fancy flocked DP ... but be warned ... its very messy and the flock stuff  gets everywhere!  But I do like the end result.  I also got a bit carried away and flocked my brads and the little fish bowl too!
Why don't you join in the fun and upload your flocked card at S2G  ... you could win 2 digis from the store!

Other challenge deets:

ABC challenge: C is for Charms

Colour combo from SPCC #63 (though I don't have any razzleberry so this pinky colour is the next closest I had)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great card Lynne you have flocked well love it and the weee charm is gorgeous super make, it's a beautiful warm day, hope you have a good one chum
Hugs
Sarah xx

Debbie said...

Congrats on your DT spot for September...

Crystal said...

Such fun and bright colors Lynne...soooo sweet and love this image!

S2G said...

Love it...So glad you're with us for the month of September! Cheers to you! Great Job! DEIDRE

Ann English said...

This is so cute-gorgeous colors! So glad you are our guest designer!

Benzi said...

Lynne, congrats are in order on your Design Team spot. Cute, cute card and I'm glad you warned about the flock getting everywhere. I immediately thought of microbeads...ooh, they go all over. LOL Love your card!!!!

Kathy said...

oh my ...this is wonderful, adorable and precious!!