Sunday, 26 September 2010

Xmas Card #24

Its such a beautiful Autumn day here - I had to pull the curtain in the kitchen as the sun was beating in on me and I was about to spontaneously combust with the heat!  But I'm determined to crack on with my Chrissy cards, so we're now up to No. 24 - only about another 76 to go then!

When I was adding the clear gloss to drop the flower soft snow in there was a minor crisis when I dribbled on my blue BP, so I just added a few more blobs and then a bit of glitter, and hey presto, its now part of the design dharlink! 

Sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #37

ABC Christmas Challenge: T is for Tree

Colour combo from The Pink Elephant TPE84: "The Color Aqua, Designer Paper & Embellishment of your Choice"



SUPPLIES
Stamp: image from Little Claire Designs, sentiment from Stampin Up
Paper: dotty paper from
Accessories: red gems; white flowersoft; copic markers; glossy accents; diamond glamour dust; martha stewart drippy goo punch; red ribbon and red gems from stash

9 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable..
Hugs, Linda

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Christmas card!! Love the faux stitching!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Unknown said...

It was a beautiful day Lynne and so love this card, and your wee blobs on DP look fab I'd never have known this little claires image is so cute, fabulous make chum. Hugs
Sarah xx

Benzi said...

Adorable card...wish I had 25 made. I have maybe 15. That's really good for me this time of year.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne I love the colours and image and the icicles I think that red bow looks just right.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Love your cute, cute Winter/Christmas card Lynne! just adorable coloring and designing!
Pam Going Postal

Lacey Stephens said...

What a great card! I love your use of the Tree Challenge!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge this week!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love your blue trees!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! just perfect for our T for Tree challenge, thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas challenge, Samantha :0)