****New Release Blog Hop!****
S2G's DT is SALUTING the 'CRITTERS' in our lives... be they furry, fuzzy or even fluffy!
The sisters are RELEASING ALL NEW DIGI Stamps that have to do with our 'little 4-legged friends'.
Those sisters are going NUTS again with a fabulous BLOG CANDY package!
Everything from ribbons to glitters! (Check the "PIC"out...WOW!)
Here’s how to win….Grab your favorite furry friend and let’s go for a walk around the DT’s blogs! . . On the last stop you will be directed back to the S2G Challenge blog so you can leave us some love. The winners will be selected from the comments left on the Challenge Blog.
If you walked here from Chris’s blog, then you’re in the right place.
If not, head on back to the S2G Challenge blog to start from the beginning. You don’t want to miss a thing!
**Don’t forget ** We also have our regular Twisted Thursday Challenge with the usual TWIST ~ this week is to use ...spots and dots. (Chances are better to win if you use a S2G DIGI or Clear Stamp.) We'll also pick someone from this Challenge to be a GUEST DT for a CUSTOMER BLOG HOP next month!
Ready for your next stop on your walk?…
Then head on over to Ann’s blog and I hope you had fun while visiting here!Here's my Spots and Dots card - I thought my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch could look a bit like splashy water and embossed the spots on it, and then used a pale ink pad to stamp the bigger circles on the BP. Its hard to see in my pic but I also used some turquoise stickles on the dots on the image.
I'd also like to enter this card into Stamping Vacation's challenge - What a guy - Create a masculine card with anything that represents speed!


23 comments:
Cute card, love the charm and the water punch:)
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
I can't get over how cute these stamps are!!!!! They are just perfect!!!! Love your card!!!!!!!!
Darling card. TFS
I got sidetracked on the blog hop here because I had to sign up fo the hippieaud blog candy you posted about recently. Thanks for the heads up. :)
This is such a cute card. I love your fish charm. TFS!
Oh..how cute is that image and waht you did with it...too cute...glad i am doing the hop cause I am finding lots of new blogs to start following...
Lynne - he is so darn cute! I love it - another idea to use the drippy doo!
Love the splashing water! Great card!
Fabby card Lynne!!!!
what a fun, happy card! cute image! :)
Ohhh, I love these images!
Super cute card. Awesome coloring of your adorable S2G image!
What a spectacular card! Such a creative way to make the water!
Great card, I like the water border! =)
Hugs, Elenor
brilliant card! love the image and the wee charm!
Thanks for sharing!
hugs
Michelle
x
I put a post on but i'm not sure if i posted it before closing the comment window, so sorry if this is a duplicate!
Fantastic card, love the image and the cute wee charm! Thanks for sharing!
hugs
Michelle
x
love that little doggie of yours. the card's cute too! how ca you go wrong with a charm (I especially love the charm) and a craft base, throw anything Martha on and you've got a recipe for a winner.
The border punch really adds a great dimension to the card. Love the image and how you colored it!
Perfect punch for this project. Love your card.
Great card and that fishy is perfect. You live where I have been dying to visit.
A super blog hop and soooo many bright;y coloured cards!
(lyn)
Very cute card! The water punch is a cute touch!!
Post a Comment