Sunday, 26 September 2010

Simon Says ... a sketch

Urgh, I can't believe its Sunday evening already, I swear time goes double quick at the weekend! 
Just a quickie post tonight as there's a good period drama on that I want to watch!

Sketch from Simon Says challenge blog

Splitcoaststampers Friday Free for All F4A31 - Scallops

One Stitch at a Time #32 - anything goes

Paper Sundaes #37 - things with wings

High Hopes challenge #89 is Country (I hope this country garden counts as I don't have any farm animals or tractors!)

Colour combo from Our Creative Corner

SUPPLIES
Stamp: image from High Hopes; sentiment from Simon Says
Accessories: Ellison embossing folder; copic markers; martha stewart scallop edge punch and butterfly punch; yellow gems from stash

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
So love these colours image is fabulous and coloured beautiful great take on sketch too hope you had a super weekend Hugs
Sarah xx

Emma said...

Hello from me, loving your card and the bright cheery colours...great image. have a great week xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Bright and cheery, what a happy card!

Patti J said...

Great colors, Lynne! Love your card - it's happy and cheery!!! Thanks for sharing, and I SO agee about weekends!

Crystal said...

So pretty, love this Meljen's image & the colours are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Jackie said...

Fab card, love the colours and that image :)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynne, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is fabulous... I just love it! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beautiful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love that color blue and that the butterfly is from the same paper!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Laney said...

fabulous bright and cheery card!!
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Agnieszka M said...

Lynne, Your Card is beautiful. I love these image and your color.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

uksharon said...

Great card - love the bright blue, so uplifting.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Paula said...

this is lovely, I love the image, havent seen that stamp before

thanks so much for joining in with us this week at OSAAT

Paula xx

Benzi said...

Lynne, this is so cute..a lovely country garden. I left you something on my blog. Check it out!

Benzi said...

Lynne, from my earlier comment just a bit ago, look under my Roses From my Love card on my blog for what I left you. I forgot to tell you where it was. Duh!

Marcea said...

I love this happy card - the colours are gorgeous. Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
-x-

Berry said...

What a v fab creation, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk! Hugs Rebekah xx Ps I have blog candy if you are interested http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is very sweet. Darling image and so beautifully colored, great layout and wonderful job on the OCC challenge colors! So happy you were able to join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Christine said...

Beautiful card, love the blue and brown color combo! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!