Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Spider overload!

s-h-u-d-d-e-r .....I hate spiders sooo much!  Even this smiley dude I'm not so sure about!  And its that time of year when the monsters take up residence in my house ... we had a HUGE one the other night - I'll swear I heard him walking across the floor, and he didn't have a cute smile like this one! (Thank goodness Greg isn't afraid of them or I'd have to move house!)

Sketch from Get Sketchy #57

Crazy4Challenges C4C56 - Bling

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Spider from Hambo stamps; sentiment from Stampin Up
Accessories: Martha Stewart drippy goo punch; bling and ribbon from stash

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Hilarious..you heard him walking across the floor???? HAHAHAHA My laugh for the day. Love your card and it is spooky with those spiders. You have reminded me I need to get out my drippy goo punch. I can never remember that.

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne,
hooo!!!hooo!!! spooky spiders!!! fabulous card chum, love your drippy boarder, I'm not to bad with spiders as long as they don't crawl on to my bed ahhhhh!!!! my daughter is petrified of them and yes this is the time of year for them, and they are blooming massive lol' Hugs x
Sarah xx

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute way to use that sketch!