Wednesday, 8 September 2010

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 66


So what's on my workdesk (aka Kitchen table) today?.... well actually NOTHING!  No half made cards or half drunk cuppas!  There should really be a pile of ironing on my table, but hey, life's too short! 
So instead I thought I'd share alll this loveliness which the postie delivered yesterday - a recent win on Audrey's blog (hippieaud)  (and she's got more candy on offer if you're quick!) 
Right, I'm for for an evening in front of the telly ... and see how many people are for the 'chop' in Midsomer Murders!

22 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

They're so lovely! enjoy your new goodies!

Siobhan Brignull said...

wow what a lovely win, you must have been so excited, I won an ATc yesterday my first ever blog win and I was over the moon

donnalouiserodgers said...

oh lovely new stuff - get making...

ddx

Unknown said...

This comment is kind of spam ... Blogger is seriously getting on my blimming nerves so I have resorted to pasting the same comment ... just so you know I have been!
Great WOYWW post!

Sheila said...

Lucky you! Looks like you'll have a great time playing with those goodies.

Helen said...

I lost count of the body count last night! Love your stash.

Annie said...

What a lot of fab new stash. Have fun playing.
A x

Claire said...

fabby new stash, enjoy
C
xx

Louise said...

Nothing like the postie delivering new stash to keep a crafer happy! Have fun!

Mandy said...

great stash haul! lucky you, have fun playing, hugs mandyxx

Sarpreet said...

i need some nestablities too I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

Daniele said...

what great goodies you have to play with
hugs

Neet said...

Lovely selection of goodies - and another MSM fan - off to put my feet up and play catch up with recordings.

Phree said...

Lovely things in that blog candy, have fun playing with them. Thanks for the snoop round.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Oooh lovely new goodies.

A.xx

Becky said...

New stash... I love seeing what everyone's bought recently...makes me feel a little less guilty about my recent purchasing!

Nikki said...

Such a great new stash pile have fun with them :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your win. That's a great lot of stash. While I'm here, I wanted to comment on Midsomer Murders. I've heard of it, but we can't get it in the States, even though it's really popular in the UK.

Sorry I'm so late getting here this week. I seem to have a hard time keeping my computer going. It just seems to shut down every time I visit a new site. Happy belated WOYWW!

Cardmaking Galore said...

great stash - i always get super duper excited when I get new stash especially since often Mr. postie brings it!. Enjoy crafting

Spyder said...

Sorry!! Been away, so haven't had time to zooooom around all the blogs, hope you had a great weekend, well, there maybe nothing on your desk, but I spy some lovely crafty stuff, which was all I had on my (someone elses) desk for the last two weeks!
(Lyn)

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, what a great delivery of new stash, generous indeed. I love those scallop edge cards, and lucky you - unity stamps. Lovely.

JoZart Designs said...

I'm late snooping but good to see all your new goodies. Enjoy!
JoZarty