Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Xmas card #26


Sorry for the blogger overload tonight, but I've had some of these cards knocking round my kitchen (a.k.a. my craft room!) needing finished for a few days now.  This was a super simple one- the image came as part of a paper pack I bought, so I just blinged him up with some stickles and clear gloss and made a sparkly snowflake for the corner.  Easy Peasy.  (Oh and its my last post as September's Guest Designer for Shirley's 2 Girls tomorrow - I hope you'll tune in for this week's challenge!)

Sketch from Friday Sketchers #121

Crafty Creations #87 - owls

Little Red Wagon #48 - make your own embellishment

SUPPLIES
Stamp: sentiment from Stampin Up
Paper: Papermania
Accessories: clear gloss; red stickles; marianne creatibles snowflake die; large pale green gems, small red gems; Alene's True Snow

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, Oh''' this wee xmas card is so cute love all your sparkle!!! DP are gorgeous to Hugs x
Sarah xx

Benzi said...

Ooh, he's so cute and I like how you blinged him. I love the easy peasy's..quick. Congrats on being a Guest Desinger for Shirley's 2 Girls.

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love him! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

Crystal said...

AWWW Lynne this is SOOOOO cute, he is adorable LOVE how you did his sweet hat!!! Fabulous take on the sketch!! AWESOME Holiday card!

Lelia Pierce said...

This card is adorable, Lynne! I have to say that your dog is too cute! :O)

I hope to be able to visit Ireland some day...lucky dog, getting to live there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

XXX

Saskia said...

Hello Lynne!

Great to see your card at Crafty Creations Challenge!! Lovey colours and a cute image on your card!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Jackie said...

What a fantastic card, never thought of using this owl for Christmas :o)
Jackie xx

Sharon said...

Cute card Lynne, love the sweet owl.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

Joanne said...

I love your card! Especially the glittery snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

craftyb said...

such a lil cutie pair these 2 make....love the owls glittery hat! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Riet said...

Beautiful Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Kathlene said...

So danged cute! Love your little owl and that snowflake is so beautifully done. Great card!