Wednesday, 29 September 2010
Pink'n' Green Chrissy card #25
Lili of the Valley challenge #66 is to make a non-traditional Christmas card, so I used pink as my base colours (don't think I've ever made a pink Christmas card that wasn't all girly) It was also a great excuse to play with my new snowflake dies (covered them in Smooch Illuminate to give them a bit of extra interest). I had planned to sew round the image but my thread got all jammed half way through so I just pulled it out and hey presto, nice even paper piercing! I might add some bling to the very bottom line of piercing on the pink as I think it looks like it needs 'something'
Sketch from Fussy and Fancy Friday #20
Creative Inspirations #80 - Christmas in September
SUPPLIES
Stamp: image from Lili of the Valley; sentiment from Elzybells (I think)
Paper: Papermania
Accessories: copic markers; Martha Stewart punch; Marianne Creatibles snowflake dies; smooch illuminate; frosted lace stickles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hello Lynne hope you're good. Loving this card very cute and your colouring is fabby..take care hun xx
Cute, cute image..wonderful piercing and those snowflake dies are really pretty. Another one down, huh?
Gorgeous card Lynne, love the image and colouring fabulous great make
Hugs
Sarah xx
Wonderful card,Lynne..Such a sweet image and I love the colours..Great layout too...
Mandy xx
Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx
Also please e-mail us as you are last week's winner!!
So beautiful Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!
Awe, such a sweet card, fab colors and great take on Mindy's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Post a Comment