Saturday, 4 September 2010

Christmas Tags


Hope you're having a good weekend ... our Saturday has been a bit grim so far with nothing but rain all day!  And its the air show up at Portrush today ... I can hear the big planes taking off from the airport but the clouds are so low I can't see anything.  Maybe it will clear shortly so I can at least catch a glimpse of the Red Arrows!

Anyway, this is just a quickie for the High Hopes challenge of 'Anything But a Card'.  I made the first one with the stripey DP, wasn't sure if I liked it or not, so made another much more simple version and like it a lot better!  Same High Hopes stamp, 2 different looks!

BTW, if you're thinking of starting your Halloween or Christmas cards, High Hopes have just had a fab new release - I think I NEED to get them all LOL!  (click their blinkie in my left column to see all the new releases)

Also for Your Next Stamp #24 - anything goes

8 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful, funny tags!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Dotty Jo said...

These are great Lynne, love that happy Santa! Drizzle here this evening after a sunny day, Jo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tags! Thanks for sharing :)

Riet said...

So beautiful tags Lynne,I love the images.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

OH WOW Lynne you tags are just FABULOUS!!! OOOOO How I LOVE THEM!!!! HEHEH I just love all the holidays coming up for card making....best time of the year!!! Enjoy your Holiday weekend...Hugs!

Pjay said...

Hi Lynne,

Hope you are well have tried to post you some comments over the past few weeks but with no luck, but finally looks like blogger is giving me a break! love your christmas tags they are great and loving the new look blog too! Happy crafting
Paula xxx

LindaC said...

So cute!! Thanks for playing along with YNS challenge. Linda-DT

Emily Leiphart said...

Such pretty tags! I wouldn't want to give those away. ;)