Saturday, 25 September 2010

Happy Bunny Slippers


Penny Black at Allsorts September challenge is to use PUNCHES,  so it was the perfect excuse to use this cutie which Audrey kindly sent me recently.  I paper pieced her little dress, having stamped some little circles with Versamark ink first, and coloured the rest with copic markers.

Sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #84

The Craft Garden September challenge is to use Bunting

Splitcoaststampers and Simple Challenge CAS85 is to use kraft, red, vanilla, & brown

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Penny Black image; Elzybells sentiment; Practicing Creativity 'For the Love of Dots' and bunting 'Look Up'
Accessories:  Martha Stewart scallops punch and butterfly punch; copic markers; red stickles; gems coloured with brown copic marker

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Lynne such a cute card. Loving the image and colouring, those bunnie slippers are so cute. Many thanks for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

brenda said...

Hi Sue

WHat a sweet card, not seen that image before and just love it especially those slippers.

Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Lynne

Great image and a great layout. You have used that sketch really well.

I love your little row of bunting!

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Love Jules xx

Dianna said...

Adorable image & card! I'm so glad you found inspiration with my sketch. Thank you for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

Kirsten...x said...

lovely card such a great image...x

Thank you for joining us at Penny black at allsorts this month hugs Kirsten...x

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I didn't relised I had missed this many of your gorgeous creation chum, I've not been on here last couple days, so catching up hehe' this card is beautiful image is gorgeous and love this red and kraft colours together super detail as always Hugs
Sarah xx

Mummylade said...

this is really cute, love your choice of colours. Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge, good luck!

Debs said...

Lovely fun card, thanks for playing at ICS this week.

Fleur said...

What a fab card, I love the image.
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, hope you will join us again, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx