Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Home Tweet Home


Hows this for a super quick Home Sweet Home card - virtually no colouring and the gorgeous brown scalloped cardstock (thanks Audrey!) does most of the work!

Simple sketch from Stamp TV

Creative Card Crew - Autumn or Fall (I used the colours of Autumn)

A Spoon Full of Sugar #121 - Fall colour challenge

Paper Sundaes #35 - 3 embellishments (I used eyelets, twine and gems)

Easy Craft Projects #21 - Home

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Sentiment from Shirleys 2 Girls;  Toodles and Binks little chicken house was a 50p 'seconds' bargain from Stamp Galaxy ; big circles (on red paper) BG stamp from Practicing Creativity
Accessories: copic markers; cuttlebug embossing folder; twine; eyelets from stash; gems coloured with brown copic marker

9 comments:

Patti J said...

What do you mean, I would bankrupt you? Sigh....now my feelins' are hurt and that means extensive therapy, or maybe expensive retail therapy...lol!!! Great card, dear friend, that little house is just adorable!!! And I love your new header - total cuteness!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute little fall card. You have created a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT
I have blog candy ending tomorrow evening if you are interested!

Jackie said...

Fab colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card! I LOVE the monkey card too.

Danderella said...

What a super fun card. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.

Danielle

FLÁVIA STEFANELI said...

Very creative card!! I LOVE!!!!!!
visit me: www.adoroscrapbook.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Chrissie said...

Great card Lynne! I love those textures.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew this time.
Chrissie