Sunday, 19 September 2010

Wee three kings...


This is definately my last post of the evening - in case you hadn't already guessed its been raining all afternoon (AGAIN) so there's been plenty of cardmaking!  I was going so well with this card till I realised I should have coloured the central hat gold to match my embellies instead of silver so I covered it with glossy accents and dropped in loads of gold glitter, but it kinda drowned his little hand!
Right, I'm off now to watch the rest of Charlotte's Web, I love that little piggy!

Sketch from Lili of the Valley #65

Little Red Wagon #46 - stars

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #101 - Anything Goes

Copic Creations #35 - shading around images

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Lili of the Valley (Thanks Melly!)
Accessories: copic markers; nestabilities; cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder; snowflake punch; gold metallic stars (table confetti from Tescos); gold jingle bells; gold peel off greeting; glossy accents and gold glitter; red and green gems

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet LOTV image, I just love their stuff! Great card, how did you ever unravel that sketch! Jo x

RoseC said...

Cute image. Love what you did with it.

Saskia said...

Lovely card Lynne!!

Saskia :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Lynne
luv
Debby

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Totally Papercrafts Challenge.
Good luck.
hugs Ria

Rosanne said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Mel X said...

Wonderful card, love the colours and super cute image.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Deanna said...

So fun!
Thanks for playing!
dee - LRW DT

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!!! such a cute wee image, you woudn't even know about the hand chum love all your detail for this sketch chum it's a fabulous card love it
Hugs
Sarah xx

Benzi said...

This image is so adorable, Lynne!
I love the sketch you used, too. Super creation!!!

Renate said...

Super cute christmas card. Your coloring is fab.

Thanks for joining in the Secret Crafter challenge.

Hugs Renate

Suzanne J Dean said...

Super cute image and nicely shaded! Thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge Blog!

hugz,
Suzanne