Sunday, 19 September 2010

A Gorjuss Birthday girl


The Corrosive challenge #82 is to use something out of your stash that hasn't been used for ages.  So I blew the dust off this bottle of lilac liquid pearls and also dug out this Gorjuss girl stamp that I haven't used in yonks!

Sketch from The Sugar Bowl #43, with the added theme of buttons (I coloured mine with copic markers to match my colour scheme.  Though I've just noticed that I stuck the tabs at the top of my card down in the wrong direction

Colour me copic #4 is to colour straight hair, and they've a great tutorial there too (I think I need plenty more practice!)

Colour combo from SPCC #65 - though my crappy camera has made my BP look more blue than plum! 

SUPPLIES
Stamp:
Gorjuss Girl with bird from Sugar Nellie

Accessories: cuttlebug flower and swiss dots embossing folders; copic markers; buttons; purple stickles; lilac liquid pearls; silver peel off greeting

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you used that sketch Lynne! Congrats on winning my candy, glad she is going to a fully signed up Gorjuss lover! Jo x

♥Rach♥ said...

Great embossing and the buttons are a nice touch, thanks for joining us at CMC!

Amy said...

Awww, cute card...I love the Gorjuss girls and you've colored her beautifully! I like that you changed the sketch up a bit, you're such a rebel! ;) Awesome card, Lynne and thanks for joining us at the CMC challenge!

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and coloring! Love the embossed panel. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Unknown said...

Lynne this card is gorgeous love this colour too, fabulous detail and love your take on the sketch great make, sorry for late comments Hugs
Sarah xx